The working method of handheld fibre laser welding machine:
Our handheld welder is flexible and suitable. The welding distance is longer.
Using a handheld welding gun to replace the previous fixed light path has the advantages of simple operation, great welding seams, faster welding speed and no consumables.
Ideal for welding thin stainless-steel plates, steel components, galvanised coated, and other metal materials, it can perfect to replace traditional argon arc welding, electric welding, and other welding processes.
Our Handheld fibre laser welding machines are mainly used for the welding of long-runs and large workpieces. The heat-affected area is slight during welding, and it will not cause deformity, blackening, and traces on the back.
The welding can be deep and secure. There are no marks on the curved parts of the molten material.
Handheld Fibre laser welding machines have a high-energy laser beam turning into the optical fibre, after long-distance transmission, then transformed into parallel lights through a collimating mirror to be focused on the work piece to implement the welding. The welding methods include vertical welding, parallel welding, stitch welding and so on.
- Fast welding speed, 2~10 times faster than traditional welding.
- The weld seam is thin, the penetration depth is large, the taper is small, the precision is high, the appearance is smooth, flat and beautiful.
- The amount of thermal deformation is small, and the melting zone and the heat-affected zone are narrow and deep.
- High cooling rate, which can weld fine weld structure and good joint performance.
- Laser welding has less consumables and long service life.
- Easy operating need no training, more environmentally friendly.
Laser welding can be used in welding stainless steel, aluminum, copper, chromium, nickel, titanium and other metals or alloys, can also be used for a variety of welding between different materials, such as: copper – brass, titanium – gold, Titanium – molybdenum, nickel – copper and so on.
|Laser Wavelength||1080 nm ±5|
|Laser Type||Continuous impulse|
|Laser Source||Raycus (Optional)|
|Optical Cable Length||5m/8m|
|Laser Pulse Frequency||1~5KHz|
|Laser Head Brand||Ospri|
|Water Chiller||2P, Inbuilt chiller|
|Working Temperature||Temperature 5-35 ° C, humidity 20% -80%|
|Power Requirement||380V±20% 3 phase/50Hz or 60Hz|
|Packing Size & Weight||Machine: 122*80*142cm, laser source: 66*88*43cm; Gross weight: 274KG|