Fibre Laser Welding Machine-Handheld Type
The working mode of the hand-held fiber laser welding machine, hand-held welding is flexible and convenient, and the welding distance is longer. Using a handheld welding gun to replace the previously fixed light path has the advantages of simple operation, beautiful welding seams, fast welding speed, and no consumables.
For welding thin stainless steel plates, iron plates galvanized plates, and other metal materials, it can perfectly replace traditional argon arc welding, electric welding and other processes. A handheld fiber laser welding machine is mainly used for laser welding of long-distance and large workpieces. The heat-affected area is small during welding, and it will not cause work deformation, blackening, and traces on the back. The welding depth is large, the welding is firm, and the melting is sufficient. There is no dent on the convex part of the molten material in the melting pool and the substrate.
A Handheld Fiber laser welding machine is a laser welding equipment that couples the high-energy laser beams into the optical fiber, after long-distance transmission, then transformed into parallel lights through a collimating mirror to be focused on the work piece to implement the welding. The welding methods include vertical welding, parallel welding, stitch welding, and so on.
1. Fast welding speed, 2~10 times faster than traditional welding.
2. The weld seam is thin, the penetration depth is large, the taper is small, the precision is high, and the appearance is smooth, flat, and beautiful.
3. The amount of thermal deformation is small, and the melting zone and the heat-affected zone are narrow and deep.
4. High cooling rate, which can weld fine weld structure and good joint performance.
5. Laser welding has fewer consumables and long service life.
6. Easy operating needs no training, more environmentally friendly.
Laser welding can be used in welding stainless steel, aluminum, copper, chromium, nickel, titanium, and other metals or alloys, can also be used for a variety of welding between different materials, such as copper – brass, titanium – gold, Titanium – molybdenum, nickel-copper and so on.
|Laser Wavelength||1080 nm ±5|
|Laser Type||Continuous impulse|
|Laser Source||Raycus ( Optional )|
|Optical Cable Length||5m/8m|
|Laser Pulse Frequency||1~5KHz|
|Laser Head Brand||Ospri|
|Water Chiller||2P, Inbuilt chiller|
|Working Temperature||Temperature 5-35 ° C, humidity 20% -80%|
|Power Requirement||380V±20% 3 phase/50Hz or 60Hz|
|Packing Size & Weight||Machine: 122*80*142cm, laser source: 66*88*43cm; Gross weight: 274KG|
Desktop Jewelry Welding Machine is an important and basic aspect of laser welding technology. Its compact design is convenient for use in small spaces. When the laser heats the surface of the workpiece, the surface heat diffuses to the interior through thermal conduction and melts the work pieces by controlling the width, energy, peak power, and repeating frequency of the laser pulse to form a specific molten pool. Because of this unique feature, it is widely used in the processing of precious jewelry or welding of precision parts. Jewelry laser spot welding machine is specially used for spot welding, repairing, re-tipping, resizing gold/silver/titanium jewelry, and small accessories. etc.
Also, It has a CCD display or microscope optional.
1. Red point fast positioning, CCD display, microscope optional.
2. Adjustable working table allows welding from small size to big size of work piece.
3. Fast working speed; professional jig ensures the focus fixed and makes welding easier without using CCD or microscope.
4. Able to weld with complex, profiled, or tiny letters.
5. Ultra-fine positioning rod makes the welding of small corners easier without changing spot position.
6. The whole machine is cooled in air-cooled mode, and the performance is stable.
7. Built-in LED lighting device, microscope built-in cross positioning mark, greatly enhance user experience and reduce work intensity.
Suitable for precision casting and welding of small hardware composed of various metal materials, such as jewelry, dentures, clocks, medical treatment, instrumentation, electronic products, mechanical mold processing, automotive and other industries, especially suitable for trimming holes and gold and silver jewelry Spot welding of jewelry, welding of sand holes, repairing joints and parts of claw feet.
|Laser Wavelength||1064 nm|
|Type of Laser||ND:YAG|
|Max. Single Pulse Energy||60J|
|Observation System||Microscope & CCD monitor|
|Cooling System||Air cooling|
|Laser Spot Size||<1.0mm|
|Pump Source||Xenon lamp|
|Electricity Demand||3 phase 200V(380V)/50HZ ( 60HZ)|
Cantilever Laser Welding Machine-With Lazy Arm
The mold laser welding machine is also a branch of the laser welding machine. The working principle is to use high-energy laser pulses to locally heat the material in a small area. The energy of the laser radiation is diffused into the material through heat conduction, and the material is melted to form a specific Molten pool.
It is a new type of welding method, mainly for the welding of thin-walled materials and precision parts. It can realize spot welding, butt welding, stitch welding, sealing welding, etc., with high aspect ratio, small weld width, and small heat affected zone. Small deformation, fast welding speed, smooth and beautiful welding seam, no need or simple processing after welding, high welding seam quality, no air holes, precise control, small focus spot, high positioning accuracy, and easy to realize automation. High-power laser welding machines have been introduced, which can realize various types of laser welding machines and repairs for thicker materials.
The cantilever arm can be turned to all directions and angles. Even if the mold can not be moved, the cantilever arm can move freely, greatly solving the welding difficulty, and enhancing the working efficiency. The machine can weld narrow places, and deep cavity repair welding, will not hurt the surrounding wall. It will not deform the molded product or sink around the weld pool.
1. The laser source uses German advanced technology, a modular gilded cavity. It has the characteristics of high output energy, stable performance, and easy maintenance.
2. Touch screen panel to adjust the parameters, which is simple and convenient.
3. The workbench X, Y movement using precision ball screw and high-precision straight guide rail light and flexible, accurate positioning, bearing up to 200 kg;
4. The laser head can slide back and forth, manual lifting, laser head can be easily rotated 180 degrees, easy to repair welding any side;
5. Equipped with remote control, flexible adjustment of 360 degrees angle position of welding. In view of the large mold, don’t need the workbench, directly on the ground or forklift mold welding.
It used for big molds repairing/re-shaping. Materials that can be welded are extensive: cold work alloy steel, hot work alloy steel, nickel tool steel, steel alloy, high tenacity aluminum alloy, etc. Other metals like brass, aluminum-magnesium alloy, titanium, and platinum are also applicable.
|Laser Wavelength||1064 nm|
|Max. Single Pulse Energy||80J||100J||120J||150J|
|Laser Pulse Frequency||0.1-100Hz|
|Workbench||Platform moving range: X=250mm, Y=150mm, bearing up to 200KG|
|Cantilever Movement||X=370mm, Y=370mm, Z=850mm|
|Observing Systems||Microscope or CCD monitor optional|
|Control System||Microcomputer program control|
|Cooling System||Water cooling|
|Power Requirement||220V±10%/380V±10% 50Hz or 60Hz|
|Packing Size & Weight||Machine: 295x105x195cm, Water chiller:60x58x108cm; Gross weight around 510KG|