Belmarking Ltd is a self-sustaining family-run company, based in Sheffield – the heartland of British manufacturing excellence for over a century. With tropical links to the motorways, we can offer a nationwide service of outstanding quality and service.
Firstly our sustentation to detail a “can do” vein and transferal to quality have seen us work with some of the largest names in industries within:
Aerospace, Agriculture, Automotive, Chemical, Commercial, (MOD) Ministry of Defence, Education, Electrical, electronics, Heat treatment, Oil & Gas, Marine, Mining, Nuclear, Power, Rail, Yellow goods (plant Products)
Where exacting standards are required, we can offer our years of wits and knowledge in precision engineering to bring your ideas into reality, from Standalone to Integrated systems.
Understand us, who we are & why should you consider us?
Belmarking is constantly improving, we have a state-of-the-art infrastructure helping us with up to stage hi-tech equipment.
Most importantly we work with customers to meet their demands on singular or multiple units and within the specified time frame. In addition, we have offices throughout the UK providing a favourable environment to our staff and products.
Next, we have invested in our workforce which is the windrow of our system; Belmarking Ltd is proud to have a team of dedicated, skilled and expert engineers, who have given a major contribution to our company’s success over the years.
We have an experienced network team, dealing with uncontrived sales and without sales.
Opening our doors in early 2000 as UMS, we are now one of the preferred suppliers to Industry for Identification & Traceability Equipment.
Our products have been ripened by listening to our customer’s demands and offering them a wide range of manufacturing alternatives. For instance today we offer the widest selection of permanent identification systems misogynist in the world. For example, if your products are steel, wood, plastic or ceramics, large Heavy plant or small nuts & bolts, you’ll profit from our wide-stretching product range from handheld, standalone or integrated systems.
- ISO International Quality Management System Certificate
- CE/RoHS certificate, for superior quality and stable marking machine
- Free sample marking service – send us your sample product, test our marking performance
- Free inquiry on specific project-related marking solutions
- OEM support service, professional R&D team for support
- Compact wooden package ensures unscratched and easy delivery
- 24/7 hours email support
- 365-days FREE warranty on every marking machine
Team of Engineers
We have invested in our workforce which is the window of our company. BEL-Marking Ltd is proud to have a team of dedicated, skilled and expert engineers, who by sheer virtue of their innovative skills have given a major contribution to the companies success over the years. Our network team is experienced with the knowledge of markets and industries. We have a symbiotic undertone with our teams and the visitor and its employees are defended to ensuring each other’s welfare.
We have a keen eye on minutiae within the Quality of the Product. This can be seen by the value of repetitive orders from our clients. BEL-Marking Visitor thoroughly tests and authenticates products with our certified technical staff and guarantees all products.
BEL-Marking Visitor Dot Peen Marking Systems
Our Dot Peen systems can be supplied:
With or without compressed air
Can be controlled independently or with a Laptop/ PC
Air controlled – extremely fast
Electromagnetic – Deeper marking no airline needed.
The Dot Peen marking systems can be standalone, handheld (portable), or integrated systems. They can be combined with or without a computer, can be pneumatic or electromagnetic with precise accuracy.
Our industrial dot marking equipment can mark on to the workpiece (metal / non-metal materials) permanently by printing the text or logos of the content into the marker. The stylus in a dotting whoopee will create a line on the surface marking logos or characters, date, numbers, serial No., VIN Codes, graphics, etc. with speed of up to 8 notation per Second.
- Requiring compressed air or powered by a standard 240-volt electric source
- Highly configurable, fully programmable dot marking machine for most taxing applications in the industrial environment
- Robust, Modular construction, Cast table and post-construction with unique throne design. Stepper motor-driven, X, Y-axis controller
- Plain, arc, and Circumferences marking, serial numbers, stage and time marking possible
- The lead –screw is driven marking throne guarantees dot precision
- Solid carbide Indenter options with variegated sizes available, supports Work Piece Hardness up to <HRC62. High Verism Stepper Motor with High-Frequency original German Imported Solenoid Valve
- High functionality standalone tenancy unit or Windows-based PC/Laptop software
- Standard one serial port, USB Ports and digital I/O to ensure interfacing of tooling and tenancy /IT systems
- Windows software interface options allowing the user to tenancy the system through PC enhancing networking and data storage capability
- Supports Windows XP/ME/98/7 (32 Bit) Support multi-kind fonts
- Supports multi-language English, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian
- Support linear, angular, radial, Inverted, mirror marking
- All the logo sizes could changeable
- Marking speed is workalike as required
- Supports Auto Increment serial number, 2D code, VIN lawmaking, etc
- Support PLT format graph from AutoCAD, CorelDraw
- Support Series No. and mass data marking one by one automatically
- External database and TXT file support for will-less marking