BLX-A9 High-Speed Combo 2 in 1 Fibre Laser Marking Station
Main Technical Specifications for BLX-A3
- Model: BLX-A9 Combo 2 in 1 Fibre Laser
- Laser Power: 20W or 30W
- Laser Power Brand: Original Raycus Laser Power. (Laser source can use for 30,000 hours in normal working conditions)
- Lens Brand: Original Ronar Smith, with extremely high-speed high precision
- Control Card: SCANLAB AG
- Automatically Moving System: The marking head can be moved electronically by pressing the ‘Up’ or ‘Down’ buttons.
- Focus finding System: This machine can have red light pointers built-in to indicate the focus during the operation, with ease of use to find the focal
- Warning light system when the door is not closed, or the guard is not correctly in position
- Industry Touch Screen PC
- Can be fitted with an air fume extractor. The dust can be removed through the extractor
- Ergonomically designed handle system for the operator when changed from a bench system into a handheld portable laser.
- Internal Redlight Indicating System. The internal redlight indicating system will show the
position of the marking. An operator can review the marking position before marking and do necessary position adjustments.
- Laser sensors cut-off switch system. There are 2 sensor switches, 1 on the door and 1 at the bottom of the cover, if the operator removes the laser head from the workpiece whilst marking is in progress, the laser sensor switch will be activated and the whole machine will stop marking. The machine will only mark when the bottom touches the workpiece.
- Anti-laser glasses. 4 sides of the laser cover will be fitted with anti-laser glasses, to ensure the
operator and other workers around the machine have a safer environment
- The laser head system will be very light compared to previous designs. It can be operated with a handheld portable or fixed on the vertical column for the marking of smaller parts.
- The air fume exactor will be mounted on the rear of the marking machine, so the total marking machine system can easily move around.
|Model BLX-A9 High-Speed Combo 2-in-1 Fibre Laser Marking Station||BLX-A9|
|Laser source model|
|Output power||20W or 30W|
|Beam quality M2||≤1.4|
|Pulse repetition frequency||27-60 kHz|
|Output power stability||＜3%|
|Working life||Approximately 100,000 hours|
|Engraving depth||≤1mm (Depending on power and time)|
|Min mark line width||0. 1mm|
|Minimum character height||0.15mm|
|Battery life||It can work for 6-8 hours under normal use in one day|
|Cooling way||Built-in air cooling|
|System power supply||500W / 100-240V / 50/60Hz|
|Operating system||BLX-A system|
|File format||The software supports text, patterns, two-dimensional code, barcode, serial numbers, graphics and
other marking content (standard USB input)
|Dimension||Control chassis: 250X135X195 mm Marking head: 250X120X260 mm|
About this machinery
BLX-1A High-Speed Desktop Fibre Laser Marking Station
The BLX-1A Fibre Laser Marking System is suitable for marking a variety of materials such as Stainless Steel, Steel Alloys, Brass, Bronze, Carbide, Aluminium, Copper, Anodised plated metals, Chrome, Nickel, Gold, Silver, Cadmium, and Zinc.
Marks some Plastics, and Ceramics
Used for Permanent marking and Industrial traceability, this is a bench-mounted machine Ideal for working in the following sectors:
Aerospace, Agriculture, Automotive, Chemical, Commercial, Ministry of Defense, Education, Electrical, Electronics, Heat treatment, Oil & Gas, Marine, Mining, Nuclear, Power, Rail, Yellow goods (plant Products), Mobile phones, sanitary ware, kitchenware, eyewear glasses, Woodwork engraving, etc.
Can mark Stainless Steel, Steel alloy, Brass, Bronze, Carbide, Aluminium, Copper and plated metals such as Chrome, Nickel, Gold, Silver, Cadmium and Zinc.
Maintenance free Laser
These systems are built with a sealed air-cooled fibre source, which requires no maintenance or consumables.
Dual laser focusing
Having two laser pointers mounted on the laser head enables quick, easy, and precise focusing directly on to
Trace laser positioning
By simply pressing a button the BLX laser can trace either the exact outline or a perimeter box of the intended mark onto the workpiece for quick and easy alignment.
Lenses (the right tool for the right job)
Although the standard lens supplied with the BLX is a good all-around lens, there may be times when more detail or a larger marking area is required. To optimise the BLX for the job required, simply change the lens to one more suited to the task in hand. Contact us for more details.
Motorised Z axis
Focusing is an integral part of any laser system. The BLX is fitted with either manual or electric Z axis and speed controller. The user can, at the flick of a switch optimise the focus height of the machine to match the correct focus height of the workpiece.
|Device Item No.||BLX-A10||BLX-A20||BLX-A30|
|Product Name||BLX Desktop Metal Fibre Laser Marking Machine.|
|Laser Brand||BLX-A1 Marking Machine|
|Laptop Computer||Needs a laptop for each set.|
|Laser Marking Machine Type||Desktop, optional for portable mini laser marking devices items.|
|Device Marking Area||100mmx100mm|
|Optional Marking Area||175mmx175mm / 300mmx300mm|
|Laser Marking Depth||≤5mm(depending on material and marking time).|
|Laser Marking Speed||≤7,000 mm/s|
|Minimum Line Width||0.01mm|
|Life-span of Fiber Laser Marking||100,000 hours|
|Beam Quality||M2 <1.5|
|Focus Spot Diameter||<0.01mm|
|Output Power of Laser||10%~100% continuously to be adjusted.|
|System Operation Environment||Windows XP / Win7(32/64bits) / Win8(32/64bits)/Win10.|
|Cooling Mode||Built-in fan for Air cooling.|
|Power Input||220V-50HZ (single phase) or 110V-60HZ(single phase).|
- Stainless steel, metal, ceramics, titanium, aluminium, copper and hardened plastic.
- Aerospace, Automotive, defence, medical, nuclear
Laser Brand: Belmarking
Laser wavelength: 1064nm
Device marking Area: 110mm x 110mm
Optional Marking Area 210mm x 210mm / 310mm x 310mm
Laser Marking depth: ≤5mm (Material dependant)
Laser Marking speed: ≤7,000 mm/s
Minimum lineWidth: 0.01mm
Minimum Character: 0.15mm
Repeated Precision: ±0.003mm
Life-span of Fibre Laser Marking 100,000 Hours
Beam Quality: M2 < 1.5
Focus Spot Diameter: <0.01mm
Output Power of Laser: 10%~100% Continuously to be adjusted
Operating System: Win XP / Win 7 (32/64 bit) / Win8 (32/64 bit) / Win 10 (32/64 bit)
Cooling Mode: Built in fan for cooling
Power Input: 220v-50H (single hase) or 110V-60Hz (single phase)
Laser marking Software: EzCad Professional Marking Software (English version)